Slice and Mix


Healthy & Delicious

Opened during the tough times of Corona, these guys held it out. Such a fine place in the main Jumierah beach road, Slice and Mix is a fantastic please. You get an homely vibe the minute you step in, white walks, rustic desiged tiles, some green plants hanging on the side, all cools the eye.

They are about fast casual dining concept, you can sit and enjoy a decent meal or get something on the go, they are prepped for anything. The beauty of the place is that they grow their own greens within the store. The plants are in different shapes and sizes, but definitely they are grown in house. They have a modern hydroponic system that drives the water droplets and light in the right balance.

i enjoyed a fresh pineapple drink that was served in the same pineapple where the pulp was carved out, lovely presentation, enjoyed it. Next I tried their beet and quinoa salad. This some in small or large size, I ordered the small and trust me it was good enough. freshly cut and prepared, balsamic vinegar added more flavour

Next I enjoyed the Shawarma and I was expecting a shawarma roll to hit my table, but then it was the shock, actually it should not be a shock to see a burger come to my table with a juicy meat inside, and this is Shawarma, Egyptian style. Oh my, the flavours were fantastic. So was their  Beef burger, lovely patty

Then they served me a veg burger which was a thick  slice of egg plant. grilled. served with rokka leaves, This was a first time for me to enjoy that combination. It was fully worth the effort, The service guys were excellent here, overall  it was good times here.
Slice and Mix Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments