Icon it truly Is

Fantastic place to relax and unwind



I had recently visited their branch in the Pointe, with the majestic Atlantis Hotel in the background and the calming waters and the cool breeze all adds to the beauty and grandeur of this place. Inside is cool, typical laid back setup.  The natural light freely falls in and brightens the place

The coffee is top class, they use Colombian coffee, the cappuccino which I had here was excellent. The fully loaded fries was really good.  Melted emmenthal cheese, jalapenos, siracha,and crispy bacon bits. Priced at AED 29 this was fully worth it. The burger they serve here is one of the best, the meat they use is grass fed beef, served with truffle mayo and bacon jam. The bacon Jam giving such a beautiful undertone to each bite. a pure delight.

Cap it off I ordered the blue berry cheese cake. Not too sweet, but perfect balance and moist on top and the base was a bit hard, the way I love my cheesecake.The service guys here were very good, ready to help with a smile and genuine in their service.  I truly had a fantastic time time



Icons Coffee Couture Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments