Back To Grills


Perfect Grills, Sensational Taste



So Back to Grills opened their 2 outlet which is a delivery only, glad that they are on the   busy, high dense area of Dubai. I have always enjoyed my dining experience at their Oud metha branch and I was expecting a the same great experience here as well and man I was not dissapointed.

I ordered their spit roast chicken, asian grilled beef salad  and their non veg platter. The packaging was perfect and the food quality, quantity was dope. I was glad that I ordered from Back to Grills.




The grilled salad was a fine way to start, the portion was good and the beef slices were ample, went perfectly with the rest of the dishes. The non veg platter filled with chicken shish taouk, smoked chicken leg, chicken tikka. turkish lamb kebab and lamb boti. I was told that they marinate their meat for 24 hours with their special rub of spice and herbs, simply beautfiul.

One of the best dish which I always enjoy here is their Spit roast chicken, which a slow cooked chicken with bone served with chunky fries and rumali rotti. Yai Yai Yai.. this is one of the best you gotta try, simply sensational.



Overall experience, out of this world in culinary treat, flavours are amazing, their food quality is amazing. Looking for a time sooner, to make another order from these guys.

Back to Grills Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments