Fine Italian


Mercato So Fine



Seriously one fine place to have an Authentic Italian treat in the busy DIFC area. I have been to Mercato few times before and all the time they have not let me down. The look and feel gives you a cafe experience as anywhere in Europe you can find. Cozy, homely, high ceilings, colorful and open show of what they serve here. The seating is more of community gathering, with long wooden tables, tall tables and chairs and they have an outdoor seating which is deal for the current fine weather we are enjoying.






To kick start our fine afternoon we ordered the mix berry smoothie and Mango smoothie. Both glasses came filled to the brim, delicious, thick full of natural goodness, loved it. We tried their burrata,excellent, fresh ingredients, loved this.



Their spaghetti alla carbonara was a lovely dish I enjoyed. This had veal bacon and eggs, this made the pasta look a bit heavy but nevertheless I was hungry and enjoyed it much. There was nothing wrong I can see on this fine dish.


We tried some panini's and their focaccia, lovely texture, not too heavy, I am glad to say that Mercato continues to hold their fine food offering with their customer fine service. Robert was a fine server who took good care of us. I am definitely coming back here for some great food.


Mercato Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments