Bangalore Empire Experience

Empire Is Strong





Had visited Bangalore Empire in Karama over the long eid break. Was not planning to visit them, but we happened to be neat that place after some shopping, and we wanted to fill our hungry tummies, so we walked in. So they we having their special Buffet for the Eid season, which was AED 35.





We took our seats and I wanted to first scout what was on offer so I can decide to go for that if not something from the Menu. So there were like few  salad times and two types of soup, they had a delicious array for veg and non veg options. There was Biriyani, rotti, dhal etc. This made my mouth watering, so I went for this and my wife who was not feeling the same hunger pull like me opted for their special Thali, which was AED 24.

We both loved the food here, the dhal, chicken lollipop, round parata where my top pics. These I could have all afternoon. Even my wife she loved what was served for her, she had a butter chicken, which she thoroughly enjoyed.



The desserts we two types, one was like a payasam and pudding. Payasam had run out by the time I went to serve , so was left with the pudding, which was a let down.

Overall, it was a good experience, having a filling lunch which was easy on the pocket. Service guys were good, even though the place was busy, they made sure everyone was taken care of. Thank you guys.




Bangalore Empire Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments