BBQ Box Is On Fire

BBQ Is Out Of The Box



I saw these guys at the Miami vibes food festival. Lovely large black  truck, the smoke from their grill was what drew me to their truck. The menu was simple to chose from, no complications. They are primarily  business model that delivers top quality burgers to order. They have specially insulated boxes they use to serve up to 6,12 or 18 burgers, served with our preferred
 topping and sauces.




They are out at the Miami Vibes food festival at Khawaneej Last exit area. Awesome vibes and lovely atmosphere to enjoy some amazing food varieties. I ordered their fire Bae and corn.  I took a seat at the open seating area and it took about 8 minutes as they said. It came in a nice bag, which held the burger and the corn with the needed cutlery. The corn was delicious with a spice rub, the taste was something that I have not tried.  I thoroughly loved it.





The burger was not too big, it was a medium sized but with a solid punch with the delightfulm fresh patty. You can smell the freshness and the melting of the cheese with each bite was beautiful. Bun was soft but was holding the whole burger well. This was really good, no processed madness here, pure, pure meat is what you get here.





It was my first time to try these guys and surely it would be the last time. I wish them good luck and keep serving more goodness always.




BBQ Box Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments