Simit Is Sensation


Turkish Temptations



Simit Sarayi is a true Turkish love affair, its their own and they answer well to any wild call for the Bagel battle. This is an Original success story. Simit is the round shaped bread, encrusted with sesame seed. Could be enjoyed as it is or you could stuff it with any thing that you can imagine.
This is their 2nd outlet after opening their first successful outlet in JBR.






They have Simit, salads, soups. sandwiches, fresh juices, coffee and more. I started with their Lentil soup. It was slightly thick, you could taste the small lentil pieces, with a squeeze of lemon this was really soothing.  I was seating outside with the view of the tallest building in the world on my face, this soup did total justice for the moment.





Next I ordered their signature  Entrecote. I was not expecting anything great from here as this I thought was good only for baked items but then I was taken by surprise. Starting with the presentation, the dish was served on a wooden tray with a center metal iron plate. The meat was served with salads and their signature mushroom sauce. Loved the premium quality meat and the mushroom sauce was doing wonders to each bite. I asked for medium well and it came exactly the way I wanted. Loved this dish. You can have great expectations here for non bread items, they will not disappoint you.




I ordered the Raspberry cheese cakes and their cappuccino to add the  extra goodness experience. The cheese cake was good, but felt it was a bit too much for AED 29. The coffee was excellent, both these complimented well.

The restaurant is well designed, all the products are displayed in front. Large seating area outside and a decent sitting area inside. Service was good and the views priceless. This is truly a great place to spend your downtime, Simit will take good care of you.




Simit Sarayi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments