London Dairy Moves Up Its Stake


London Dairy Towering High




The famed London Dairy has truly come a long way, from selling ice cremes to moving into bigger areas and stand along outlets and now to create a new  business model, yes they have come a long way. They have the established name to back this fantastic adventure. The customers have tasted their delicious offering and that has created a strong bond and we as customers will move with the flow and support anything that the brand we love, does. And love that we do, to their new opening in Shk Zayed Road branch located at the Aspin Towers.





The minute you step in you will not believe your eyes, in case you were wandering to see just tubs of Ice creme. Ice creme is there but that's just one of, well they have a fantastic variety of  Desserts, Specialty Coffee, a healthy variety of Breakfast, salads, hot wraps, sandwiches, pizzas and much more, Just have a look at their menu and you will see. I take my hats off to this brand and the journey they have come.



The Bistro, is definitely a Bistro, lovely mix of modern and contemporary fixtures, nice use of wood color, clean and crisp counter top and the many types of Coffee machines, make you look like as your in a science class. They have the top machines to make your preferred coffee, Chemex, Syphon, V60 to name a few. I suggest that you sit at the high chair and see the well trained Baristas do their magic. Mr. Patrick showed off his skills and made me wholly immersed in the making process. Thank you Sir.




The views are spectacular and I chose to sit upstairs to enjoy the whole experience. I started off with  Karak chai, wanted to try their quality of it. I was pleased for I got, strong flavors and premium quality milk added a delicate smoothness. Nice. I ordered their Burrata and Tomato.  Everything on this dish was fresh, lettuce, balsamic glaze and pesto, wonderful combination. Next I ordered their new addition to the menu their Rib eye steak. I was a bit apprehensive to order this, as I didn't know how it will be, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. They wowed me with their steak, noting too fancy, perfectly grilled, served with fresh leaves and peppercorn sauce. When asked they said it was the only sauce, but I can suggest for them to work on a few more just to give a  choice for the customers. I fully loved this. The steak comes sliced so it avoids cutting many times.





I had a perfectly brewed coffee from the Syphon, chose a mild bodies Ethiopian bean powder. I loved it and appreciated the effort and art that goes into this. Can you believe, I didn't even glance towards the Ice creme section not that I dont like, but what I was having here elevated by excitement and joy.



I would like to thank Sasha who manages this place during the day as they are open 24/7, such a pleasing personality, she knew what she was talking about, her knowledge and experience with the menu/ ingredients and cooking methods added more charm and story for the already exciting place.

I had a good time here and I am surely coming back again to try their breakfast. London  Dairy Is a sure winner.






London Dairy Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments