El Noctambulo - For The Night Owls


El Noctambulo - Don't Miss This One


Trust me, I have just returned from a fantastic time at El Noctambulo and I am planing to visit them again. Many things made me love this place. The location at Dubai Design District, spacious, stylish, with their favourite bird the Night Owl draw around in colors that resembles the Mexican wall murals. The wooded furnitures sets perfeclty into the restaurant, which has seperate section for smoking and our door as well. Mexican rap music in the background and a decent crowd at the bar area was making this a fine hang out place.





I was met mt Oleg who runs the show here took me around and explained the concept, he was a charming personality and I really appreciate the way he took care of us along with John and Santiago. Really pleasing personalities, who add their kind smiles and service wanting us to come back again.



Then was fortunate the meet The Man, The man,, Diogo himself. He is the man behind the magic that happens behind the bars. His cocktail mixing is top, his passion for the trade is refined and it was a  pleasure to see him working his magic in many signature drinks. Advice - Try the Pancho Pina, Period.

For starters we ordered the traditional Nachos, which comes in a cherizo offering as well. we settled for the traditional, loved it.  Along with these we got the fish falutas and potaot skins. Typical Mexican dishes but with amazing twists, Loved these starters. The portions was good and reasonably  priced.




They had a serving of 3 Tacos for AED 69, by any means this was a fantastic offer, and trust me they have some amazing selections to pick from. We had Octopus cherize, Chicken Pastor and Gobernado.
Sir, let me tell you, take these 3 and you will not be disappointed. The Chefs team had worked perfectly in curating the menu. Top quality food to go with the top quality drinks.





We tried the Chicken Burritos as well. Loved it, you get 3 large pieces and that was filling. The vibe here is great and the music they played, though I did not understand I was able to fully appreciate it. Excellent. service and the guys serving here are sincere and a pleasure to be served by them. I am definitely coming back here. Diogo, you the man. thanks for taking care of us. You will see us again Soon.


El Noctambulo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments