Urban Bistro - In the Heart of Dubai Media City



Urban Bistro - Truly A Cozy Place


Located in the midst of the Dubai Media City by the purpose built waterfront area, Urban Bistro is some what a comforting place to be. A True design in Bistro style, having large seating area, wooden interiors, bookshelves, Sofas, couches, a side area selling plants, all adding to the vibe of a decent Bistro. I really loved the interiors and the view of the tall buildings in the surroundings and the refreshing body of water in front. All adds to the cool climate and the soft breeze captured by the buildings.



To start off I ordered the Detox skin saver, not that I badly wanted anyone to save my skin, but I just liked the mix of Celery, Pineapple, ginger, apple, cucumber and cinnamon. The blend was nice, ginger was the outstanding flavour, but overall it was a nice drink to start my Bisto journey.

For starters I got the Panko Chicken fingers. Loved this dish, there were three pieces of well fried chicken tenders, came with some rocket leaves and a nice sriracha dip. The cajun marination was profound here, loved it and for AED 18, this was  good deal.




Next we got the Asian Chicken salad. Again a top dish this was, good portion size and the ingredients mix was fantastic. Grilled sesame chicken breast, with cabbage, carrot, cucumber, red capsicum and other fresh greens. My wife thoroughly loved this. For the main I wanted to try their Steak. Usually Bistros have their own take on the Steak so I wanted to try how they made it. I was not dissapointed, a large size tenderloin, perfectly grilled, came on top of the large spread of of mash potato, sauteed green beans and demi glazed mushrooms. I truly loved this, I am a meat lover and this really got me hooked. Each bite the juice of the meat was just squeezed out, enjoyed the munching process. Felt the Mash was a bit too much for the plate, maybe they can reduced that a bit. Overall this was one fantastic meal and a truly authentic Bistro style food. Cozy and comforting.

We ordered Katsu Chicken, was surprised to see this on the menu. They had a good take on this and let the flavours mild, may be targeting the wider demography in this area, which I am sure the customers enjoyed. But for me, Well I  say is " it could be a bit better" adding a bit more spices. The presentation and the portions were good.



The Urban Bistro, Is truly a fine place to relax and enjoy, just to take time off from your busy schedule and sip a coffee or to have a quick grab. Their breakfast I am told is a main attraction with many customers filling the morning service. The staff service here was excellent, we were well looked after.



Our time here was good and we will surely drop by when in this area. Keep up the good work guys!



Urban Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments