One of the Finest Place to Have a Hot Dog in Town

Get Your Dawg On



They bring out the big guns, truly a wonderful place to have the real dog. With all due respect to other places which sell hot dogs, this is something of a class apart. I dont just say it. I have tried many dawgs around in town and this one took the cup for me. Located in JLT, this is a cool place with interesting vibes. Colorful, gentle and welcoming, you can sit inside or choose to sit outside where the waterfront welcomes you with open arms. It was a fine afternoon when I visited there, cool wind and awesome, what better day to have the best hot dogs than that day.



Cannot move forward without telling about the meat in itself, cos the main driver for any hot dog i the meat, so here it goes. They use 100% meat, no blend no mix but 100%  Australian certified beef briskets, top grade. No artificial additives, or preservatives. The bread is made in house, all premium ingredients. To top it all, they recently won the top rating for Food Hygiene, in the inspection done by the Food Safety Department of Dubai Municipality. These are unique trademark of the restaurant that gives serious thought to their business and for making customers genuinely happy with the products they serve. By now I am sold in to the Dog House.





Started with the Grape fruits juice, lovely fresh, it comes in a glass bottle, looks good on pics :).
Now to the difficult part of choosing what to pick, after going through their simple, easy to read menu I wanted to try two Hot dogs, which I carefully chose. One was Mexican which was a Beef dog, topped with  guacamole, sour creme mixed with spring onions, tomato, cheddar cheese and refried beans. The hog dog was really good, each bite was a revelation, you can get the fresh beef taste and the supporting players on the side too. All ingredients were in fine balance. I was getting the full flavours of the beef and I was loving it.



Next, one, well this is why I will keep coming back, to see how I keep fairing against. This was called the Double Dare. The challenge is let down and you need to man up. You gotta have this spicy baby without shedding a tear and thus the dare.  I am man, who likes a challenge, hence I went for it.
The server informed me well of the spice levels of this and said its a tough one, well, I love tough and I went for it. Took the challenge.


Man, this was one of the best I have ever had, and I will keep coming back for this. This was a monster, spice levels through the roof, and within 3 or 4 bites, something was happening in my eyes, guess it was a bit tired and something watery was building up. and then it flowed. I lost this battle and the Dog beat me..I bit and bit and gobbled the rest, albeit with tears pouring and profuse sweating on my face. This was a pure joy. Sir, Please be a man,, take this challenge. You will remember 'This is Hot Dog' forever. I truly loved it

To cool this off I went for the strawberry cheesecake. Not your tradition cake slice but this was on a nice round flat glass cup, with the strawberry on top, loved it, all made in house and fresh. I would have loved the based to be a bit hard, which was not on this but apart from that this was a fantastic dessert to end my time here.




They even have come good coffee, If time is your friend, this order a cuppa and sit and sip, relax and enjoy the surrounding and the moment. Life is too busy and hard, but having these delicious, full of flavours Hot dog really made my day. I am going there again soon, I lost the first round of dare but I will win one day.  The service team was really good, always checking on me and made sure I was enjoying my time there. Thank you to all and I wish you guys all the best and keep serving those best Hot Dogs In town, always.


THIS IS HOT DOG Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments