Jules - Le Meridien


21 For 121 - Go For It

Okay, first when they told me the meaning of this marketing hook, its that 21 dishes for AED 121 dhs, well I believed it. Like any other restaurant that promises such good deals, I didn't doubt them and had already built my hope, expecting 21 smaller portions. Well, hold a bit, just want to build a back story around this restaurant. Jules or previously known as Jules Bar is an iconic landmark. Guess the newbies to Dubai will not know this but as a seasoned veteran I can say this, Jules is very much part of the Dubai identity. I first visited Jules in 1997, where I had very good memories of the good times me and my mates had and the celebrations we had here, I have visited this place over few times. The vicinity has changed a bit, more trees and an al fresco seating added but the feel good always remained.

So, coming back to the 21 for 121. well I was happy expecting smaller dishes, Edwin, is the Asst. Manager here took the time to explain how it worked, settling in after we ordered our beverages, we had to pick the first 4 dishes that we wanted to try, so out of the 21 we started to choose. We ordered the Buffalo wings,  Cajun grilled chicken salad, quesadilla chicken and beef taquitos. After ordering we were sipping our drinks, I ordered the Strawberry/ Raspberry drink which was perfect in the sweet balance. Then, bang.. I was shocked, we were shocked to see the portion sizes. I immediately asked Rama, who was our server, if this is for two, he politely said it was for one person. Man, the dish was top, I was expecting some smaller sized wings but what they got me, was something else. these were large wings man, nicely friend and dipped in buffalo sauce. Next to see the Chicken quesadilla, man, three of those on a holder. The quesadilla was fantastic, fresh ingredients, salsa, soft bread. I  was loving this. The Salad was a decent sized offering, again fresh ingredients and perfectly grilled chicken slices. Just by having these I was full. I couldn't imagine how the next dish size would be. I was wondering if the management got the pricing right for this.

But, then it dawned on me, I am sure they have worked out the package for this, but one thing was evident, these guys have not held anything back. They genuinely want the customers to come and enjoy authentic Spanish cuisine, all throughout the week, including Thursdays and Fridays till 8 pm. I honestly have not seen any restaurant putting out such a bold offer for the customers. They love their customers, they want everyone to have a good time. This is in away, they are giving back to their customers and community.

AED 121 spent here is worth it and you will always think and talk of your experience here. I have already shared my experience with my friends and many are making this trip to Jules soon. I am going again as well. Jules has reconnected with me and I love it. Cecile in the Operations Manager here, if she is around, she will definitely drop by each table and chat up and make sure you are fine. These are genuine hospitality people we met and they truly added to our want to go back.

Thank you guys, keep up your great work and this top offer. I am coming back.













Jules - Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments