L'ETO Caffe


A Cafe So Fine


Located in the city walk, this cafe is dope, stunning and vast. It was bustling with people in various corners and let me tell you this place is huge. about 3 seating areas inside with various arrangements, then an outside seating area within the mall premises and then an al fresco seating, if you are up for the current heat. A lot has gone into the finer details of the interior decorations of this Cafe. The colors mix, the white wooden fixtures, touches of pink and green plants, window frame, splendid, clean and cozy. You feel royal here as you find a cozy area to perch and continue this place of bliss.

Usually, Im good at this but this time I forgot the fantastic guy who served me ( Im good in remembering names of people who served me, but here I failed) I ordered the  passion fruit mojito, which is served with sparkling soda separately. The presentation was nice, It was a bit sour for my liking, but a bit of sugar syrup can do the trick.

For the main I opted for the  1 main and two salad combo. Went for the miso glazed chicken with honey roasted pumpkin. spinach caramelized beetroot. The chicken was a decent sized, was a bit hard on the inside but definitely flavorful, The salads I chose went well with the chicken. The pumpkin was fantastic, loved it, you get the slight honey taste which was not over powering the flavours of the salad. The beet was lovely too, but the size was quiet big, May be it could be cut into little smaller pieces would have been easy to bite. I loved the flavours and the mixes there is no complaints here. But one thing I would have wished is that if one of the two salads had come in a separation serving bowl it would have been nice. All on the plate was a bit too much for the eye, ( just my opinion), The food quality is awesome.

They pride them self in being artisans of cakes, pastries and desserts. Just by looking at the marvelous creations of these fine team, you will simply salute them. Fantastic beast these, each different and the finish is purely perfect. I ordered their strawberry cheese cake, which had strawberry covered with creme cheese rolled up in a biscuit mould. Fantastic, loved it, not too sweet as there was perfect balance with all the ingredients. I really loved this one. Surely coming back to try their plethora of other sweeties.

Loved everything here, services was good, ambience and the food quality was top. This being their 3 outlet I am sure they are doing pretty well and I wish them all the best as they keep serving these wonderful offerings.












L'ETO Caffe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments